Do you want to outsource content for your business?
Are you looking for high-quality writers at the low cost?
Then you are at the right place.
As you know that content is the king of any online business.
You also know that quality and well-formatted content should be written so that you can drive good traffic from search engine.
Here’s the actual problem.
We bloggers are not good and knowledgeable at every field like health, fitness, internet marketing, sports so on and so forth.
We also don’t have enough time to write articles while managing multiple blogs.
Hence, we search the talented writers online/offline who can deliver articles on deadline.
Today, In this article, I come up with review of contentmart …
Let’s get started.
What is Contentmart?
Contentmart is all in one platform for hiring high quality and well-qualified writers. Here, A writers put their job profile with their past work & examples, by checking and ratings, you can choose any writer for blog writing tasks.
The platform is not for only writing blog articles, but you can order for sales page, copywriting, brochures, press releases, testimonials, editing and proofreading, product description and other different tasks.
If you are a writer, then you can earn good bucks by writing an excellent and engaging blog posts in your niche.
Contentmart for Clients:
If you want to hire quality writers for writing your sales page, articles, and other things. You have to go right place to hire the talented person.
Content mart can be your first choice for getting high-quality freelance writers for your blog.
It’s so easy to join as a client and you can directly login from here. Currently, they have more than 55,000 writers available to choose from.
Even you can hire copywriters for travel, resume, entertainment, health care, parenting and kids, blogging, SEO, etc.
Now when it comes to ordering your writing task…
…It requires only a few steps.
Here’s the entire process in below image.
For making the task easy for you…
…Let me show you exact step by step process.
Step:1 Make a free account as client or login via facebook or email & password.
Step:2 Click on new order tab, fill up order title and necessary details.
Step:3 You can attach few files as examples, so writers can get clear ideas about your projects.
Step:4 Set deadline, category of writing, language and required expertise that must be followed.
You can choose web content, article, technical, creative, editing, ebook, white paper and blog as writing category.
Step:5 Next, you need to decide how many words of articles do you need within the set deadline and fill in the quantity of articles and words required field.
One thing I love most is that the platform gives us to fill our SEO requirements as well.
Step:6 You can add several low competitive keywords that you want to cover in your content. Plus, you can order spin text, but it available only for the English language. If you have any special note for writers, then you can also add.
Step:7 Decide quality of article you want, It’s ranging from one to five stars (Two stars means low-quality content that charge you less as well. While five stars will give you premium quality & engaging content that costs you more)
Step:8 Finally, publish your order and wait for few hours to get bids on your order.
Step:9 Now, you have deposit funds into your account. If you are paying in us dollars then you will have credit card and paypal as an option. But, if you are paying in indian rupees then you will have credit/debit cards, net banking, and paytm as an option.
Here’s the status that I got within eight hours on my order.I got total 11 bids by different writers.
Join contentmart and get $20 joining bonus as client (Code: JOIN20)
Pro Tips Only for YOU:
There are more than 55,000 writers available to choose from, but from that list, you will require few ones and selecting those you will be required some tips.
Because, you’re reading this guide…
I’m sharing with you some useful pro tips that helpful you.
- When a content mart team has been approved your order, you will get bids. You must check the portfolio of the writers before declaring as the winner.
- If you want to give some suggestions to the writers, then you should directly message him/her.
- When you got project back, make sure you read carefully and if you find any errors and want to proofread once again then don’t accept the project, and your money gets refunded.
- You should hire a native English speaker for getting unique and engaging content in the English language. You can use filter option for that.
Contentmart for Writers:
If you want to work and earn few bucks as a freelance writer, then contentmart is good to go.
You can register with them at free of cost, and every writer must have to clear their chosen writing test. (Let’s say you have a good grasp of English language then you must undergo their English test examination. It demonstrates your ability to the clients for getting projects.)
Moreover, you can also get clear more exams, and you will be qualified as “contentmart verified writers” that shows you are able to produce top-notch, high-quality content.
Benefits for the Writers:
- You can build your own profile and reputation. The profile displays clients reviews on every project you were done, and current ratings.
- The profile also shows Repeat orders, Acceptance ratio & rate that will help you to get more clients.
- You can withdraw earned money once you reach the threshold of Rs. 3000.
- If your order doesn’t accept by the client, you will not get paid.
- 10% amount will be deducted while withdrawing the earned money.
Get $20 joining BONUS for today only! (Code: JOIN20)
Here are the several points that you should keep in mind as writers.
- After making an account, make sure you fill up necessary details like work experience, education, past work samples, etc.
- You should build your reputation first by getting good projects.
- If you have any queries regarding the projects, you should chat with the client before taking the projects.
Why Should You Choose Contentmart?
Several points make them unique and best in the market.
- Contentmart uses Copyscape algorithm in their system so that you gets unique content every time.
- It has an user-friendly and transparent platform.
- It’s free to join as client and writers.
- You can check writers experience, reviews, and portfolio.
- 100% refund if you are not satisfied with your order.
Note: At the time of writing this review, There is no any contentmart app available for Android or Ios.
Contentmart Affiliate Program for Bloggers & Marketers:
The affiliate program is free for who joins the contentmart. You can see your dedicated referral link on your dashboard.
You will get paid 20% commission per transaction throughout a year. Plus, Every user gets flat 20$ joining bonus that is referred by you.
You can even join via affiliate platforms like share a sale or web gains or link share.
Join as affiliate and get $20 bonus (Code: JOIN20)
Final Thoughts on Contentmart Review:
Contentmart is going to be the best place for hiring talented & experienced writers for your writing job. If you are running blogs, you need articles very often, and that will increase search engine traffic and sales.
I believe that not everyone is good at every field, even you can write articles by yourself, but it’s time-consuming task. So it’s better to outsource content from a good content marketplaces like contentmart.
If you want to earn some money for your expenses, then you can work there as a writer.
I would say give it a try once and let me know your experience via comments. If you found this article worth sharing, then don’t forget to do so.
Have a great day 🙂